- by entering your model number.
- A Mechanical Advantage tool for pre-tensioning static lines, light lifting and cabling. Small and light enough to carry aloft by a climber for Mechanical Advantage within the crown.
- Mechanical Advantage is approximately 5:1. No pulleys, no extra rope, minimum weight, minimum friction, quick, easy on-off, works well 'topside', too.
- Designed to be used by only one individual using one hand only, the length of the handle on the Rope Jack limits excessive loading to avoid rope damage
- Use Rope Jack to remove slack & stretch for lowering and to lift the tips on light limbs without having to break out the big guns, NOT for heavy loads!
- Rope Jack is approved for life support use as long as another form of progress capture device is used in conjunction with the device. Never use the Rope Jack by itself for hauling human cargo
This fits your .